Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Makin Baby - Take Two!!

The holidays are almost over now! You know what that means?? More baby makin! Yeah! 

Theres not a whole lot to report. Jon went to his doctors office on Tuesday for another round of blood work. Apparently he has to have blood work done for every cycle we go through to be tested for STDs. They want to make sure he doesn't have the Syphilis! I have to do it too but I wasn't able to get an appointment till the 10th of January.

We started a new cycle on Wednesday. I started taking my Lupron shots again. Those are the wimpy ones that go in my stomach. I'm too much of a baby to give them to myself this time so I've been making Jon do it for me.

I have to go back to Nashville Fertility Center (blah!) for my monitoring next week. They are going to once again check to see if my endometrial layer is thick. So think thick!! I'm a little nervous about going back there. Hopefully things will go better this time:) I think I might bring the nurse that takes my blood some cookies. Here are some cookies, please don't hurt me!!

So that is about it so far. We don't have to have all the consultations we had last time so this cycle will go a lot faster. So far the transfer date is set for February 6th but that may change depending on how Angies eggs develop. 

Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I hope it's a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm praying for great results all along the way!!! You two are amazing! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete